HD Coaching Method™ – 360° Coaching
Structure & Accountability
- Session notes, summary & feedback
- Online coaching journal
- Vision and goal planning tools
- Accessible on browsers, tablets and smartphones
There are two main elements to the coaching I provide:
- Face-to-face 1-2-1 sessions provided at my Harley Street W1 practice or other mutually-agreed Central London venue; and
- Weekly support and feedback via the Personal Progress Journal within the Life Coach Office account provided.
Using this system also allows me to oversee the management of your specific vision / goals and, where required, provide additional Nano-Coaching to keep you motivated and on-track.
Note: For ‘one-off’ Discovery Sessions, you will still receive access to your own Life Coach office login to receive feedback from the session and access tools and resources for your own ongoing vision / goal management.
The old-fashioned way of describing this is simply ‘work’. Yes, there will be some work, but you will have the tools, guidance and support to take what you put in and amplify it hundreds, even thousands of times in terms of the results you achieve.
The more committed and engaged you are, the better the results you will get. It’s that simple!
I have limited availability for my coaching sessions and programmes, so to enquire please contact me.
Once a booking is agreed, an invoice will be sent via email and you’ll be requested to complete and return a pre-session Client Questionnaire and signed Coaching Agreement. I will then also provide you with your Life Coach Office login.